Sunday 11 September 2011

Beauty on a Budget

After spending most of my life as a tomboy, I've recently discovered my girly side. Since then, I have been gradually building my make up collection, bit by bit. 

I'm sure there are thousands of blogs featuring reviews, swatches etc of the higher end make up brands. My aim is to feature products that cost me less than £10 (usually a lot less). This includes the cheaper cosmetic brands, as well as bargains found in the sales, and the occasional gift, which might be higher end. 

My particular obsession is nail polish, so you will find a lot of posts dedicated to it. My collection seems to grow week by week, and I love trying out different brands and finding amazing new colours. 

I'm trying to experiment more and more, and not rely on my every day look that I have (hopefully!) perfected now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment