Sunday 23 October 2011

17 - Fury & Barry M - Black




In the bottle, Fury looks like it could be a cheap dupe for Chanel’s Peridot. In reality, it’s a much richer gold with no hint of green.
It’s a beautiful colour, but a terrible, thick formulation which I found gathered at the end of my nails. So I got a dotting tool and painted a row of dots along the edge.
It didn’t turn out like I’d hoped. Mainly because for reasons unknown, I was shaking like a leaf. But it’s a half decent manicure that I’ll probably keep on for a few days.


Edit:


I took this photo the following day, and as you can see, it has this weird grainy finish that I’ve never seen before. I emailed Boots, who make 17 products, and they assured me this isn’t a problem in general, I must have been unlucky enough to pick up a dud bottle.
Has anyone else had, or heard of this problem?


1 comment:

  1. The strange bobbling happens when you have oil on your nails before you paint them. Could have been hand cream or something you used earlier in the day :)

    ReplyDelete